Hello all.I am new here and live in ohio

Fredericktown, OH

Just wanted to say hello.I just recently became a member and love all the beautiful photos and info.My name is sheila.Hope to get to know everyone.I have a few beds that i started this year and hope to learn how to care for them.:)

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

Shelia Welcome!!

I was alerted you may well be dropping in by Mau.

Please come over to here and join on in.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1020578/

Ric

New Madison, OH(Zone 5a)

Welcome Sheila!
Please do join us where Ric posted. It's always fun to have another Ohioan join in...or anyone for that matter!
Marcy

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

Hi Sheila!! Welcome to ORVG!

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Yes please join us!

I am between Newark, Johnstown, and Mt. Vernon. Another member that lurks, Sundays, is in Alexandria. Gardenwife, who has been a member many years is in Newsrk. We also have members in New Albany, upper Arlington, Dublin, and many other areas I am sure I am forgetting.

Even Chris Baker, who owns Baker's Acres is a member here - but I think he pretty much hangs out with the coleus folks.

So, welcome!!!

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6a)

Hi, Sheila!
My name is Pat and I live in Cincinnati. Glad to have you on the ORVF. If we get much more rain here, we might have to start a subset for "In the ohio river" crowd!
Let us know what your gardening interests are, or anything else you want to share.
Pat

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Welcome, Sheila! :)

Fredericktown, OH

Thank you all for the warm welcome.My hubby and i have just started a few beds this year so we still dont know everything.Plants are so expensive.I would like to try winter sowing this year.We live on 3 acres with lots of nature.We love it in the country.My hubby is steve and we are both in our 50s.I have learned a lot from you guys:) So glad i decided to join you all.sheila

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

Shelia one of the things we are about is trading plants.
Or just supplying them if the need's there.
There are some serious Winter Sowers here too so you should be able to get plenty of advice.

Ric

Fredericktown, OH

Thats great Henryr.I will need to ask a lot of questions for sure.

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

There are a lot more silly winter sowers, if you ask me. The ones I know in the ORV group are pretty darned silly. ;)

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

OK Seriously Silly Winter Sowers

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.