Mirror Mirror

Ames, NE(Zone 5b)

Mirror, Mirror. . .

Shrek, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were all having lunch together.

Shrek said, "I've always thought that I'm the strongest, most rugged man in the world, but how can I be sure?"

Angelina Jolie added, "I'm told I'm the most gorgeous and alluring of them all, but sometimes I wonder."

Brad Pitt said, "I'm pretty sure I'm the hottest, most handsome man alive but I've never had it confirmed."

They all decided that the best way to find out if their beliefs were true was to ask the famed 'mirror, mirror on the wall' to confirm for them whether Shrek was the strongest and most rugged, Angelina Jolie was the most gorgeous and alluring, and if Brad Pitt was the hottest, most handsome. They agreed to meet again the next day for lunch to discuss their findings.

The next day Shrek strutted to the table and said, "Well, it's true. The mirror told me that I am the strongest AND most rugged man in the world.' Angelina said with a smile, "The mirror confirms, and now I know now for sure that I'm the most gorgeous AND alluring."

Brad lifted his sad, handsome face, and as a single tear ran down his cheek said ...

"Who the heck is Tubby??!!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

This thread has 3 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!