Possible trade

Lebanon, OR

what I am looking for now are 4 Fancy Tails...

Sells for $6.00 each when they are in stock

I will trade for ones here that are under 10.00 each.

D

Cherryvale, KS

Sorry, I don't have what you want. I bought an iris at Tulsa Iris sale , Cherry Supreme. They identified it as an SDB. Plant Files say it is an IB Zurbrigg 1976. Do you know? Received second box. Thank you. pic Everything Plus

Thumbnail by NickysIris
Santa Ynez, CA

Dee, I bought 3 this year from Mid-America they have them for $8 I think, I have gotten them from them in the past and they were in great shape, good sized rhizomes, I would offer some of mine that I already have but the squirrels got to them......Marie

Hagerstown, MD(Zone 6a)

I grow CS Nicky and it is an IB. Dee, I don't have Fancy Tails. I'm sorry, I love trading with you so I'd do it in a heartbeat but can't.

Roni

Lebanon, OR

Well Mid America is one of the few sources of FT and mine was sold and the balance rotted, wanted it for hybridizing but MA is sold out for the year.

D

Thanks Roni

Gilbertsville, KY(Zone 7a)

Dee,
I purchased 2 rhizomes of Fancy Tales from Mid-America this year and received them this past week. I will send you one if you want.

Dennis

Lebanon, OR

Thank you Dennis but I would feel bad taking one since you ordered two you really wanted two, I will wait until next year.

D

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.