Posoqueria sp Belize Tree jasmine avail

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Should anyone be interested in a trade....please and thank you

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Chantell, I am interested - how hardy is it? I'm in zone 8b.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Kay - I'm not sure...I've treated it like a tropical...it's still in a 3-4" pot...I can send a pic tomorrow if you like.

Oh, my dear, it is still a seedling - I am an 'old' lady - I guess I will pass - thanks.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

NP....it must have been a rooted cutting though, as it has blooms

Go ahead and send me a picture of what's for trade. I'd bet we can work something out.

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

I am definitely interested...in 2 or 3 of them. What would you like to trade? (grin)

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Ugh...ok...here's the challenge - I only have the one...

Well, Chantell, it's not a challenge - just set a cutoff time, get everyone's trade list and see who has what you can use - bingo, that person is the 'winner' of this tree! LOL

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

GREAT idea! I'm in...and they should be done by Dmail, too, eh?

Carol

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

what is the name of the Jasmine you sent me last year?

Carol, it's however she wants to do it, but I, for one, would not wish to post my list of 'good' plants on an open forum. I get frequent emails from people wanting one ofmy plants because I mentioned it online. I would recommend she do it via private Dmail, then close the post when she's made a decision.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Hey RJ - I've missed chatting with you!! How are you, my friend?!? If it was the larger variegated leaf one then it was a Stephanotis floribunda 'Variegata'

Ya'll are too funny!! Back in the day - I was one of "those" types Kay...sadly, I'll admit it now. I'd see someone post about something...look it up and....let the begging begin. To any of you I did that to...my apologies...seriously. To those that were kind to me despite my "newbie-ness," I thank you. I agree, though,...posting our prized goodies outside of dmail can be dangerous...so dmailing is a good idea. I'll post a pic here in a few moments.

Just remember - she's not quite a big girl tree yet....more of a baby...but with blooms... ^_^

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Ok...hope these pics give you an idea what she looks like...here's a shot next to veggie can for size comparison - notice one bloom is about spent and she has 2 that will be opening...

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Here's a shot of the bloom last week...color is too blue but my photo editing software's on my home computer....blooms are white

Thumbnail by Chantell

Well, 'she' is lovely - hope I'm the lucky one to trade for it. When you are ready to trade it, dmail me and I will send you my 'haves' list.

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

I'm good! There was another one you sent, fast growing oak leaf type habit only vine.

Yes, me too re the trades...Now they are lined up like air traffic control waiting to get in!.

Here is a frilly hibiscus that bloomed today.

Thumbnail by rjuddharrison
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

RJ - she's gorgeous!!! I vaguely remember a vine...but I don't remember which one is was...sorry about that...
Kay - I'm good to trade at any point that's comfortable for ya'll.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.