Anyone who is really good want to take a commission?

Springfield, IL(Zone 6a)

This forum is AMAZING!!! I want to play with this when I get some time (extra time...what's that?!! :) ) In the meantime, I have some planters for the end of the driveway in my head but can't find them anywhere. I could make them out of Fimo or something like that and give you measurements but don't have the skill to make them and don't have the time to learn this fabulous art right now.

If anyone is interested in doing this, please D-mail me. The planters I have in mind are VERY simple (kind-of contemporary Prairie style with no carving) and won't be massive in size. I live in Springfield, IL and could pick them up (we go to Wisconsin frequently as well as the St. Louis area but can go other places as well) or work out shipping.

I'm really excited at the possibility that one of you talented artists could take what's in my head and make it reality! Thanks so much!

Best,
Susie

This thread has 3 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!