Have: Nanking Cherry

Greensburg, PA

Have fresh seed of Nanking Cherry aka Downy Cherry. This is an summer fruiting edible bush cherry with good flavor and sweetness about halfway between a pie cherry and a sweet cherry. Beautiful in all seasons, tasty in summer. Seed requires cold treatment or winter sowing. About 3 years to first fruit.

's-Gravenhage, Netherlands(Zone 8b)

Hi Krowten,

If you have quite some of these seeds, I'm certainly interested! In return you can choose from my seed list: www.freewebs.com/garden-gnomes-adventures under "seed lists".

Please send me d-mail if you want to trade!

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

I'd be interested in that? Are you looking for anything particular in trade?

Montrose, AR(Zone 8a)

I would love to have a couple of those seeds also if you have enough... Just d-mail me and we will see what we can work out .... thanks Trish

Delray Beach, FL(Zone 10b)

I would love to try to winter sow some seeds, if you have any left. I have been looking for fruit plants that do well in PA. You didn't have anything listed on your "want" list. Is there anything in particular that you want in return?

Greensburg, PA

Hi, all. I think I have enough seed for all so far, but can only ship to US. I'll be in touch over the next couple of weeks - was called back to work on a temp job. As this needs to be winter sowed/chilled, it should not hold anybody up to receive in late August. Hope that is OK.

If you are looking for a trade, my current interests are unusual edibles, hardy Hen & Chicks, Oxalis, Rhipsalis.

Thanks

Montrose, AR(Zone 8a)

ah great I have several starts of my hens and chicks be glad to share with you...

Shepherdsville, KY

If you have enough I would love to have a few. Thanks

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

I'll have to pass on the trade. I'm sure I have something you'd like but I am moving and with all the packing, I can't find my trading bucket just now. I'm sorry.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.