Fall RU 09- Door prizes

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

If you want to post what you are bringing for door prizes this is the place for it. :~)

pepper23- candles, glass lilies, Americana decorations, a gardener's bag with stuff in it, more coming later

This message was edited Jul 21, 2009 3:23 PM

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

I'll start picking up items as the stores have sales. I also get items at the thrift store where I work.

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

I found one of my favorite gardening tools on sale and I will donate it as a door prize.

NE, KS(Zone 5b)

I'm ready to mix up a new jug of DG's Kenboy's "Recipe"
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/956114/

It is posted on the Brugmansia forum, but I used it on all kinds of seedlings last winter/spring.. I use it sprayed on and added to the watering can for my plants.. I've used it on just about everything.. veggies, tropicals, elephant ears, annuals, seedlings.. I'll mix up extra. I started using it last fall... Honestly, I haven't used an insecticide on anything this season... I have seen a few crawler/gnawers, but hey they are part of the natural circle, so I'll share a few leaves, track em down and throw em in the neighbors garden. I used it all winter on the flowering tropicals in the basement... even plants getting the over-spray reacted positively. I really don't think there is much to deter the bugs in it, but it helps your plant to be able to take in nutrients (provided by nature or you), be healthier and allows the good bugs to get the bad bugs. You can amend the recipe to suit your needs, too.

I'll also bring some other door prizes, whatever will fit in the car once the plants are loaded.

Thumbnail by AuntB
KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

That stuff sounds great!! I have a feeling everyone will be fighting over it. LOL

Jasper Co., MO(Zone 6b)

I bring some 2 items for Door prize...

Camdenton, MO(Zone 6a)

I'm bringing a couple of door prizes, too.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.