Pink Jasmine: where does new growth originate?

Fresno, CA(Zone 9b)

Hi, vine folks! I've posed a question related to how jasmine vines grow on another forum with only one response, and that another poster pleading for a response for similar reasons. But there has been answering reply as yet and I thought it might be time to move it along to the "vine experts," yes, that's YOU, it would seem.

Hmmm, not sure, but perhaps it's best to simply refer you to the original post with that post number, as there are photos included? That would be Post #6806370

Can you help us understand how our vines grow?

Hoping for some wisdom here, thanks,
Linda

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

It would be be easier and more people would probably take a look at it if you could post a link--I'm not sure how many people would know how to get to it just with the post #. All you have to do is go to your thread, copy whatever's in the address bar on your browser, then come and past it into a post here.

Fresno, CA(Zone 9b)

Okay, gotcha, ecrane! [chucklng] I had to "page back" to get to it. So it makes sense to me that others might have a problem getting to it.

So, here it is! http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1013486/ . . . Way cool!

Thanks much,

Linda

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.