My Mac N Cheese

(Carisa) Raleigh, NC(Zone 7b)

Saw from the threads that some of you are waiting on your Mac N Cheese to bloom so I thought that I would share some pics of mine to give you a little "taste".

Thumbnail by funnthsun

The color is very good on this ech. I like it so far. Much better than the itsy bitsy harvest moon that you can see in the background.

Thumbnail by funnthsun
(Clint) Medina, TN(Zone 7b)

Nice! What size plant did you buy? My plug is growing but it's not going to bloom anytime soon. I've tried prayer and talking to it but nada.

One more pic. The camera is really not doing the color justice. It is sunny yellow, very saturated.

Thumbnail by funnthsun

It was a gallon size. From that local nursery that I told you about that always has bigger plants (thank you, thank you!) That's where I got my Tiki, too

I think I'm actually going to have to stake it, though. It hasn't had enough time to grow a good root system for all the blooms! Echmaniac, did you notice my faded Knee Highs to the right? I am really starting to hate those things!

Yes. I don't like that Knee High. The photos of it never appealed to me. It just looks too much like plain purple coneflower to me.

A Tomato Soup would look awesome there! ;)

LOL, that's very funny b/c I have a tomato soup within a few feet of my Mac N Cheese that just isn't big enough to bloom yet. Great minds think alike! :)

I have a Tiki Torch, Tomato Soup and Mac n Cheese planted right next to each other.

I might put a Merlot in the mix and have some kind of complete meal planting. LOL. Maybe a Raspberry Tart Echie for dessert.

Ft Lauderdale, FL(Zone 10a)

LOL. Too funny. Those are the best Mac N Cheese photos I've seen, by far.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.