Healthy Lifestyle Support thread July 11 - 18,2009

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Here is the new thread for the week. I certainly enjoyed seeing so many posting last week. I welcome the newcomers heartily and hope they all stay with us.

My yardening work usually takes about 3- 4 hours in the morning and then I am done for the day. I try to be in the house by noon and not go back outside to work at all until 5 or after if at all. The afternoons are often spent just sittng here reading posts and trying to not go to sleep so I'll sleep well that night. If I have laundry to do or housework that demands attention I'll do it in the afternoons or evenings. Last night it was almost midnight when I finally got thru vacumming and literally fell into bed. But the house was pretty well cleaned up - at least the floors were - and I could look back at the day & be satisfied with what GOD & I had gotten done. I don't even pretend I get anything done without GOD's help every minute & step of the way.

GOD bless & keep each of you. 'See' you all tomorrow or at least sometime next week.

This thread has 100 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!