Lookee what I did today!!!

Schroon Lake, NY(Zone 4a)

I tried to do my own lobotomy.

My Mom got a little queasy when I showed her my skullbone. Luckily I didn't do any damage to my brain or the eye muscles. The rest of my muscles got sewed back together after the nice vet pulled all the forelock and hair out of the layers of muscle and scrubbed my skullbone nice and clean.

I got a nice trankie but none for Mom even though she tried to get some of mine.

I was very good for the 36 stitches. The nice vet helper man helped hold my head up cuz I was really tired after two and half hours of them digging in my face.

Now I get to stay in my stall and be waited on and fussed over!! My fan is on and I get nice snacks of corn syrup and peppermint with bute. I think my Mom may be hiding something in there but so far I haven't figured it out.

I'm NOT telling anybody how I did it either!!!!!

Tully

Thumbnail by dmcdevitt
This thread has 57 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!