Confetti

Ripon, WI(Zone 4a)

This one is part of the Festoon collection and blooms for months. The flowers are quite tiny but are a pretty pink.

Thumbnail by goldfinch4
Ripon, WI(Zone 4a)

The vines and leaves are really delicate looking. By the end of summer it will cover this 6' obelisk. I put a light weight green chicken wire in rings around the obelisk for it to grab onto.

Thumbnail by goldfinch4
Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

What a sweetheart..thanks for sharing...Jeanne

Delaware, OH

love this clem i have 2 of them and then someone brought me another one!

janet if you see this,when you are here you can buy this at back roads, about a mile from here, not overpriced and well rooted. that is where i got mine earlier this spring. that shot shows the bloom well, it is a tiny bloom smaller than a minuet, but will probably be a bit bigger next year.
she also has something fun called sprinkles which is like a reddish tye dye. i put one in last year...did not photograph as i pruned it back several times and have not had many blooms yet.
she just carries a few different and fun clems. she almost always has nice tye dyes.....and usualy good sedum selection not to mention the wire structures.....

Marianna, FL(Zone 8b)

Goldfinch, this is very pretty! Confetti is one that I was told should do well here in my climate, but I don't have it yet. After seeing yours, I would love to have one.
I'm currently looking for that type of lightweight green chicken wire. Where did you find it?

Ripon, WI(Zone 4a)

Hi Sharkey,

I found the wire at Fleet Farm, which is a farm supply store. It's about 18" wide and came in a small roll.

I'm sure you'll love Confetti!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.