Echnacia "Pink Parisol"

Hamilton, OH

I seeded these last year... So i have a bunch peppered through one bed. They are really nice compared to the standard purpurea. You can see they have wide petals that overlap and large flowers.

Thumbnail by Nevermore44
Ft Lauderdale, FL(Zone 10a)

Nice "Pink Parasol" Echies. I'm envious that yours came back this year. I grew two last year and neither came back this spring. I must say this Echie was the fastest one to grow and bloom from seed of any I have tried.

Garner, NC(Zone 7b)

Mine are blooming now, but it took them 2 years to flower. Wonder if it's because I wintersowed them?

(Clint) Medina, TN(Zone 7b)

Very nice. I really like this one because almost all the blooms have a good symmetrical shape. I just wish they could make an Orange or Yellow one with blooms that perfect!

McLean, VA(Zone 6b)

I'm hoping that I see one bloom before the year is out. It seems that I planted them all in "rabbit country". Lots of missing buds. Its a good thing that I started them all from seed.

Oh, that would drive me mad and get me a bit frustrated. Is there anything that can be done to keep the rabbits away? I wouldn't have a clue what to do since I've never seen one in Florida.

McLean, VA(Zone 6b)

I'm just thankful that they stick to the backyard and leave the front alone. The front is where I have full sun, and the bulk of my flowers are. I didn't even have beds in the back until this spring.

Thumbnail by pennefeather

Oh sweet jesus!!! Very nice!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.