CLOSED: Interest in collector plates, dolls, etc. for plants? advice

Galien, MI

I'm not starting this swap yet, but getting ready to, and asking for advice. I know what plants I want, but I have no idea how to set the price value on some of these. I know what they were paid for new, about 20 years ago. Do you have to take the first offer, or can you take the best offer? Is it better to post everything at once, or half at a time to maintain sanity? There are only about 8 of each total. I'd appreciate input on how to do this well. I participated in Iris's swap earlier this year, which was awesome, but never did one of my own.

The plates are mostly Knowles, their bird/plant series, and the dolls are Bradley or Bradley style, some musical. Checking Ebay for prices was useless, and I don't want to take them to a dealer. I'd rather trade them for plants to people who really want them.

Thanks, LJ

south central, WI(Zone 5a)

Maybe checking on Amazon.com..they might have some ideas. Or list the plants (specific as possible) and then take your time for trade choices. Digging time will vary and that will probably not inundate you with work.
I would be specific and a bit picky.
For possible traders (like myself) photos of the objects would help.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.