Does anyone have a picture of BB, Rosemary's Baby?

Jacumba, CA(Zone 8b)

I am planning a memorial garden dedicated to my mom and so far I have been able to find iris that "defined her". I see in the plant files that this iris exists, but I can't even find a picture of it, let alone find someplace to order it.

Thanks,
Karen
(rosemary's baby!)

Happy Jack, AZ(Zone 5a)

Karen, we too have built a garden as a memorial to my Mom. I know how important it is to you. I don't have a pic of 'Rosemary's Baby' and I did try a search for her, but alias no luck. I hope you find it soon, and I know others, and myself will keep an eye out for you.

Since it was hybridized by Marky D. Smith and released in 1969, it may take awhile. Best wishes on your endeavor.

Donna
(Lilah's only baby)

Cocoa Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

How about this one, Rosemary's dream?
http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/32598/
dmail me if interested.

Philadelphia, PA(Zone 6b)

Just checked in Winterberry's catalog and it's not listed there either.

South Hamilton, MA

Marky has moved on in hybridizing since late 60s--see 2008 IB Starwoman winning dykes medal. the earlier iris may not have been as successful as she liked & so allowed to lapse. MTB rosemary's Dream might be the best plant.

Happy Jack, AZ(Zone 5a)

Karen, Rosemary's Dream is a very pretty iris, maybe that one would suffice until you can find Rosemary's Baby.

Jacumba, CA(Zone 8b)

Thank you all for your input, you guys are so great! I may consider Rosemary's dream if I can't find the other, but I think for now I will keep looking.

Robertsville, MO(Zone 5b)

Someone on Ebay has Rosemary's Dream for sale. That person it trustworthy, I have ordered from them before. I do not have a picture of that one yet, but it is a beauty.

South Hamilton, MA

Rosemary's Dream is a MTB.

Happy Jack, AZ(Zone 5a)

That is a pretty one, and there's a pic of it too.

http://home.shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1313&_nkw=Rosemary%27s+Dream&_sacat=11700

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.