$10 off if you spend $50 at Lowes

Colleyville, TX(Zone 8a)

Until 7/14 that is the deal at Lowes. Even if you buy a small item you will get this coupon on your receipt. I got 2 obelisks , so it was like $5 off. Well not the great deal like Big Lots, but if you have been eyeing something ....and don't want to take a chance that it will be out of stock at the end of the season.

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

I received one of those the other day when I went to pick up some plant supports.

Thanks for reminding me.

Janet

Appleton, WI

I have the coupon too. I was near Lowes yesterday and decided to pop in to see if they got in any new clems. They didn't have anything new, but one of the clems that was labeled Niobe actually had a bloom on it. How can anyone pass on a $9 Niobe in a gallon pot?

Delaware, OH

no one should pass up a 9$ niobe in a gallon pot. top up the soil in the pot with some compost if you plan to keep it in the pot for awhile!

i would have snapped it up too and just planted it with my other niobes for a fuller display!

Appleton, WI

I'll probably plant it this week. There are sturdy roots coming out of the holes in the bottom of the pot, so I'd like to get it in the ground soon.

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

Great find for you Julia. Way to go.

Janet

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.