Want Information About a Potter Near Sedona, AZ

Canyon Lake, TX(Zone 8b)

Here is a picture of her work from a Gallery in Sedona, AZ. http://tlaq.com/shop/product.php?productid=16241&cat=258&page=1 Over the years I have collected ten of her lamps. Her lamps are signed Carma and dated. Some dates are hand scribed near the scribed "Carma" usually on the upper portion of the pot and others are dated with a stamp along with S.J.T. near the bottom of the pot. My pots date from the early 80's.

I have never been able to find out anything about her other than that she does paintings. I just ran across this website yesterday and thought that since the piece was described as being made from Sedona clay that Carma must be from around the area.

I emailed the gallery for information about Carma, but they have yet to reply.

Thought I would throw it out here hoping there may be some folks in the Southwest who come to this forum that may know of Carma. I would like her contact information. If someone could provide a bio on Carma, that would be good too.

Thanks

Jerry

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!