Irises from pesut from Hayward, CA 94544?

Melfa, VA(Zone 8a)

I received 3 iris rhizomes from this person yesterday with no label and this on the return address. Anyone know this person?? Would like to know what they are.
Debc

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Deb

I don't know the person, but do know the area, as I lived there when I was first married. Hayward Calif is in Northern Calif, and would be considered a burb of the Oakland and San Franscisco area. Winters there are mild but cool, unlike the LA area....hope this helps you out...

Deann

Melfa, VA(Zone 8a)

I would like to find out what cultivars I received since they were not labeled! Would give me at least some idea!
TY
Debbie

Happy Jack, AZ(Zone 5a)

Debbie, the iris I got from pesut were Romeo. The plants were very small from being crowded (like from of ours this year), but are healthy and there were 3 babies on the mother rhizome. Hope this helps you.
Donna

Salem, IL(Zone 5b)

The d-mail name is corgilover51. I received 2 'Romeo' from the person. Pesut is the last name
according to my checkbook.

Melfa, VA(Zone 8a)

Thanks a million!!! Now I know what they are as he was sending me some of those, too!!! :) :) :) I just didn't know who "Pesut" was and couldn't figure out where they came from!!! LOL!!! I had no problem with the irises!!! Just wanted to know what they were!!
Debbie

Salem, IL(Zone 5b)

I do not keep a record of the member's names and addresses in order to respect their
privacy but the name Pesut rang a bell and I rechecked my d-mails.

Melfa, VA(Zone 8a)

I don't either, but I didn't have any record of it!! The only reason I asked was to try to figure out what I had!!! LOL!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.