Dacula, GA(Zone 7b)

Hope your day is wonderful. Keep cool.

Thumbnail by beclu727
Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

I found it! Happy birthday, dear Laurel. ♫♫♫
Happy birthday to you-ooo-oooou.♫♫

Carrie

Thumbnail by carrielamont

So sorry I missed your birthday but hope you had a wonderful day!
Hugs&blessings ... ~Susan

Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Thank you so for the well wishes Becky, Susan and Carrie. There have been several nice days with family and friends. Still looking forward to an upcoming girl's birthday luncheon, movie date with my guy and a visit to 'Moore In The Garden', the sculpture exhibit at the botanical garden with same guy, DD and her BF (who are coming to celebrate) Oh joy!!
Laurel

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Sounds loverly!

(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday Laurel !

Happy belated birthday! I hope you enjoy your ABG trip, we went in May and it was FANTASTIC!

GA, GA(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday Laurel! ^_^

North of Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

so sorry I missed it. Happy Belated! Nicole

Thumbnail by LiliMerci

Thank you Danita and Nicole. Hoping you are having a great garden season and we see you in the near future. Perhaps another Thyme After Thyme event?

Danita, the two Salvia 'Cherry Stampede' are looking good and the five watermelons are coming along.

Nicole, I had to be away unexpectedly for several months this past winter and indoor plants suffered. The brug sticks are now trumpeting in plant heaven. They were leafing out so nicely too. *sigh*
Laurel

oh well Laurel, you tried. :)

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

Uh oh , Sorry I missed your birthday. Hope it was a good one. Hope to meet you some day.

Sounds like you've got a lot going on Jim. Thanks for thinking of me in the midst of your concerns and good luck with the tests. I hope we get to meet too. We need to find a DGer in Macon who will accommodate us all for a RU. This state is too just too big!

Niclole, thinking of you. Made twenty spring rolls and dipping sauce with DH. We've been hangin' at Pho #1 almost every week before a visit to the market. Also found a great Korean place on Buford hghwy.
Laurel

I had pho with my mother last week after she had her heart stress tests. Everything checked out fine for her.

The kids just finished swim team for the summer. My oldest is swimming in the county league this weekend and then he is taking his summer PE final exam on Monday. He went ahead and took PE because HS orchestra is taking up one of his free elective period. Too many things to fit in...

Ah, but you're young Nicole.:)

LOL! yes, I have about 12 more years before my youngest goes to college. I have all 3 kids in 3 different schools this year.

Laurel, how is your daughter doing?

In remission and doing well. One day at a time. Thanks for thinking of her, Nicole. It was a very long winter and spring for our family.
Laurel

Danielsville, GA(Zone 7b)

"Golly Gee", I just got home from vacation, and caught this thread.
Happy belated Birthday Laurel. Next time you folks want to thyme after thyme let me know.I do cardiac rehab three days a week, but can work it in. Mike

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

Laurel, I didn't know your daughter had been ill. Glad she is better.

Lula, GA(Zone 7b)

Late, but good wishes for you and your daughter, Laurel. It's wonderful your family could be together to support her and each other.
Pam

Thank you boodles Mike, Jim, and Pam.

I'm back to Maypop garden after a cloudy year. Remember the Mother's Day tree on the house last year? Took until November to repair the damages. That's when Emily became ill. Then my dad was hospitalized for severe anemia in January. It was metastatic cancer. I spent most of Winter and Spring in Miami caring for him. I'm a nurse, and he wanted to spend his remaining time at home, with my caring for him. Just getting back on my feet.

Special thanks to the few who knew what was going on and sent well wishes even when I was not able to respond. BB saved me when my computer died and I am forever grateful. Becky kept me up on news and sent notes of support. Hopefully the clouds are lifting from our life and bright days are ahead.
Laurel

Laurel, I am sorry to hear about your father. I hope you will have a better remaining year. I think of you often.

Danielsville, GA(Zone 7b)

Laurel, we will go nuts trying to figure out the "what have I done to----"syndrum.Misfortune falls on us all all too often.
I too am sorry for what has been going on.Lets keep our chin up. (In my case it chins.) Mike

I'm so sorry to hear about your Father. I wasn't aware of this until now. He's in my prayres along with you and your family.

Thank you Mike and Sweet Sue.
L

Dahlonega, GA

Durn , I missed it again . It's too close to dh birthday . Happy Happy to you .I'll have time to breathe next week .. D

Laurel, how is your Father? Just checking in and sending prayers.

Missed your face this summer Sally. Hope you can get caught up soon. Thanks for the bd wishes.

Susan, I guess my post about the rough winter was not clear. Dad passed peacefully, in April, with family present. I didn't return to Atlanta until May. Meanwhile here in Atlanta, three days before Dad died, one of our aged dogs was unable to walk. We made long distance arrangements for him to be brought to our vet and learned he needed to be put down. Thanks for the hugs and blessings. Life is slowly returning to what it was though there are two empty spaces. : (
Laurel.

Oh Laurel ... I'm so sorry I didn't read the thread ... I just came in on the last part. Forgive me and know I'm sending healing prayers. I'm sorry for all you've been through and hope with time things will get easier.
As always, Hugs&blessings ... ~Susan

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.