Deffinbauchia

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

The roof is over 10ft,where my sunroom and greenhouse come together,over a hundred degrees in there yesterday,and this plant took it like a trooper,but a fan and mister was cooling her off somewhat!

Thumbnail by Tropicman
St. Louis County, MO(Zone 5a)

now that is neat. I think they just don't like direct sun.

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Would you believe that 10ft plant is only in a 3 gallon pot!!!LOL
It really looks funny to see all those huge stems coming out of such a little pot!!!

St. Louis County, MO(Zone 5a)

if you every have to cut off any, let me know, it would be fun to see how fast it would grow.

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Will do,some day it will have to be finally repotted,and it will be hard to ,for it is extremely heavy!

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Photo took today!

Thumbnail by Tropicman
Washington, MO(Zone 6a)

WOW! How'd you get all the pots to stay on the wall like that? =)

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Super dupper miracle glue!!!LOL
Funny thing I rotated the pic,and when I sent it to my Picasa web album it stayed up right,but when I got it off my hardrive from Picasa it showed up like that,guess I better start checking!
Storm coming I'd better get out there and take them down before they fall!!!!LOL

Brandon, FL(Zone 9b)

I lost my Deff this summer....was only a foot or so tall...but it didn't like the heat at all, even in the shade!!

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Yes they do like a cool misting when its warm outside.

Orangeburg, SC

I love that plant. great job growing it.

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Thanks,I have about a dozen or so more of different varieties,but only those 2 get any size to them.

, WI

lol Glue.... Bodaius tropic man... You have the touch with those tropical plants..Barb

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Thanks Barb
Just a little tender care goes a long way!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.