CLOSED: Have Sungold tomato seeds; want thyme, oregano, ?

Mesa, AZ(Zone 9a)

I recently bought way too many Sungold F1 tomato seeds (from Johnny's seeds).

Anyone interested in trading me some nice varieties of thyme or oregano seeds (especially heat-resistant varieties)? New varieties of peppers might be nice too.

mobile, AL(Zone 8a)

Hi Desert Jake:

I have peppers seeds if interested, I have Jackpot hybrid ( Ibought this from Park seeds) and also a sweet pepper mixture with the following ( sweet corno di toro, Big Red, Purple Beauty, Orange Sun, and diamond) this one is burpee collection, I just bought them the other day so they should be real good germination rate. Unfortunately I don't have any thyme or oregano seeds at this moment and my tomato seeds I think are not good anymore since they were kept in a hot trailor for 4 months. Let me know if you are interested in a trade.

Carmen

Mesa, AZ(Zone 9a)

Hi Carmen,

I actually just traded for some Big Red and other peppers, and I think I now have more varieties of peppers than I can grow in a few years!

I also thought I had more Sun Gold seeds than I do. What I actually have a lot of are Diva cucumber seeds!

For the Sun Golds, I have 2 packets of 30 seeds left to trade.

mobile, AL(Zone 8a)

Not a problem, my big collection of seeds is probably not good anymore, the only seeds that are good are the following if you are interested in trading for a couple of sungold seeds.
1) cucumber muncher
2)Radish cherry Belle
3) Squash Safron
4)corn silver dollar
5) lima bean butterpea speckled
6) swiss chard of geneva
7)carrot sweetness II hybrid.
This seeds were purchased after I moved so they are all good seeds.
If you are not interested in any of these that's O.K maybe I'll be able to trade with you when I get more seeds.

Thanks

Carmen

Mesa, AZ(Zone 9a)

PM your address and I'll just send you about a small number of the Sun Gold seeds to try. No need to send anything back. :-)

mobile, AL(Zone 8a)

Thank you Desert Jake, do you want me to send you the evelope and the stamps so you don't have to spend any $ on stamps and envelope. If not my adress is:

Carmen Ojeda
9644 saddlebrook Dr South
Mobile AL 36695

Thank you for your generosity!

Mesa, AZ(Zone 9a)

Mailed you a few to try Carmen. Enjoy!

mobile, AL(Zone 8a)

Thank you so much, Desert Jake, I'll definetely try them out and send you some pictures of the results. Please let me know if you might need some seeds in the future or what kind, I would love to repay the favor.

Thanks

Carmen

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.