Where do you put your stash?

Marietta, OH(Zone 6a)

This is just too cute not to pass on......Was checking out a video this morning on QuiltTV.... it was an Eleanor Burns doing a Rail Fence block, but about 9:20 into the video, there is another video on "100 Ways to Hide Your Stash" with a Cathy Miller tune.... I was thinking about some of the chat I've heard on here about how we go into stores and buy fabric w/o knowing where it's going to be used, and thought maybe you all would enjoy this. The entire EB video is approx 25 min, but the inserted one is only a few minutes long....
On the right hand side there is a Video Channel listing. Click on the 'Daily Lineup', then under the video player, there is a button to click on 'browse video list', then scroll down to find the 'Don't Fence Me In Quilt'. I tried to get the video link for just this one, but couldn't get it to work. But this is the link for the Home Page:

http://www.quilterstv.com/

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!