Siberian Iris for postage

Cocoa Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

I am making room for new fall additions and have several noid Siberian Iris available. I am offering small clumps for postage. You will get several different colors, ranging from pale blue to violet to dark purple. Not all will be marked as to color. I have enough for 8 to 10 trades. Please dmail me if interested.

Thumbnail by mittsy

purple NOID. More purple than my camera sees.

Thumbnail by mittsy
Salem, IL(Zone 5b)

D-mail

Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

D-mail

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

D-mail

Oldgardenrose, Eglantyne, yours are all pacled up and going out this morning in white vinyl bubble mailers.

Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

Thank you very much ,that is fast :-) will let you know as soon as they get here and send Postage .I am happy and looking forward to adding some sibs,they are so hardy.

Thanks again and Happy gardening! Hopefully the rain will stop soon,1 1/2 weeks is enough for anyone.

Joyce, Susan, and Virginia, yours are in a bucket (soaking to remove soil). Hopefully will make it out on Wednesday
morning. It looks like I will have enough for one more offer.

Mittsy

Salem, IL(Zone 5b)

Check will be in the mail tomorrow morn. It's 102 under my shade pear tree and wife does
not want to go to the PO.

Can't blame her. Relax. Tomorrow is fine!

Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

Ohh, pretty!!!

sending you a d- mail

Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

Check will be mailed today.Thanks again for your generosity!

Have shipped guardians, happgarden, and Aunt_Jean. Misplaced Virginia, sorry, could you please dmail me again. Then I have marieortiz, mrsj, and savagegardener. I still have some left.

Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

Received the 3 sibs today and will still plant them this afternoon.This was so fast,with a blink of an eye.
Left your feedback as well.Thank you Mittsy.

Salem, IL(Zone 5b)

Received mine today. Hope to plant them late this afternoon. Thanks for being not only kind
but also fast.

Fayette, MO(Zone 6a)

I would love some.. If you have any left..

I could send wild iris ( absolutely beautiful ), or a variety of NOID TB iris?

Salem, IL(Zone 5b)

In the ground.

Thumbnail by Oldgardenrose
Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

looks good..what did you sprinkle around the plants ? is that bonemeal ?

Today I shipped to Gloria, Marie, Sharon, and Audrey. Leah, your's will go monday.

That's all the siberians for this year's postage only trades.

Salem, IL(Zone 5b)

That is something that floated to the surface from some of the Miracle Grow potting mix
I filled the holes with. It is rich and porous and retains moisture better than soil. I forked
in some rotted bark mulch and peat moss with a cup of 12-12-12 + bone meal+ sulphur.
Should satisfy the requirement of organic acidic dressing. The paper is kraft painter's
paper used to prevent weed growth until some more JI or sibs are planted. Then the
paper would be removed and more mulch added.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Thank you Mittsy!

audrey

Santee, CA(Zone 9a)

any left??

you have Dmail

~melissa :o)

Thomasville, GA(Zone 8a)

Do you have any left? I will sent postage asap when you let me know. Thanks. Elaine

This offer is CLOSED.

Just a reminder that there are several who have received their package and haven't sent postage. I would appreciate it if you would send it asap so I can update the tradetracker.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.