My last Iris for 2009

Catalina, AZ

Oddly this little Iris decided to take to blooming a month after all the others stopped! It is "Whispering" by Hamblen 1990... Since this is the first blooming next year this one hopefully will be aweome!

Thumbnail by dvsdutch54
Winnsboro, TX

I think we've all had a couple of strange irises blooming at an unusual time this year. I've had irises blooming in December to one that's blooming right now. I thought my were finished for the year but mother nature has other plans. LOL Isn't it fun to walk out and find something blooming that shouldn't be?

Nice bloom and I bet next year will be great for this beautiful iris of yours!
Happy Gardening, Marian

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

Gee. Mine just started this weekend. Will Post photos as they open. Wish we all had year round bloom.

Happy Jack, AZ(Zone 5a)

Oh dear, we are down to our last two blooms period, Smiling Gold and Skating Party. It's been a good bloom season, and we will miss them. Now it's time to clean up, dig and etc.

Thumbnail by HappyJackMom
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

very pretty HappyJack... love the yellow and white on the iris, very vivid... also love the daylilies in the back...
Brittany

Happy Jack, AZ(Zone 5a)

The Daylilies are 'Joan Senior' (Durio 1977). This is a new purchase from not too long ago, but I think it will be larger next season.

Thumbnail by HappyJackMom
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

It goes very well amongst your yellow iris :)
Brittany

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.