FINALLY Have bloom!!!

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

Finally after a long long winter and late spring.
DILERIUM

Thumbnail by rebloomnut
Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

Another shot

Thumbnail by rebloomnut
Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

Fast Forward. Such a sweet Iris and Wow does it increase.

Thumbnail by rebloomnut
Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

Only the 2 blooming but have more that will open in the next week or 2.
Do have 1 orchid blooming right now with another setting bud.

Thumbnail by rebloomnut
Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

Side view from our living room on June 6th. It was a long winter.

Thumbnail by rebloomnut
South Hamilton, MA

You certainly have patience--we are just finishing up with siberians.

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

I have been droolong all over my screen for 2 months Irisma. I was thrilled when it finally started with Fast Forward 2 days ago. I don't know when or if I will get any Daylilies blooming. They look good but no stakes yet. I sure lost a lot of Iris this winter. Last one we had like this was in 1950 ( birth year SSHHH). LOL

South Hamilton, MA

I can tell you. you're just a spring chicken, I was in high school. Sorry you lost irises, hope you try dwarf another yr. friend in ID grows them.

Shepherd, MT

Mine are finally blooming now also, been cold to long.

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

Hi Mainecoon. Good to hear from you. We really deserve a lot of bloom after our winter. How are things going there. The ones that have survived are doing pretty good but I need to get out and feed all the plants this week.

Houghton Lake, MI(Zone 4b)

Finally! Very pretty iris. Looking forward to seeing all of your pictures. Its been cold at night here. Last week we had a freeze for 2 nights, and so far this year temperatures only in the 40s at night . They are finally predicting mid 50s at night this week. Its about time. My tomato plants aren't very happy.

Lebanon, OR

Great shots rebloom. Sorry you have had such a bad winter, spring. But one good thing is that now we can continue to get an iris fix with yours blooming so late.

Here I am destalking. Have out of 52 rows each 150' long I am down to about 15 more rows...hehehe any one want to come and help but the big thing you have to watch for seed pods!

D

Hagerstown, MD(Zone 6a)

I'd help Dee -- too bad I don't live around the corner. Of course now that our northern friends have irises we should get to ooohhh, ahhh, and drool over our screens reliving our bloom season. Season was earlier for me this year by about 10 days -- so I'm starting to divide and conquer.

R.

Lebanon, OR

Would love to have you but only have about 8 rows now to go...back is breaking, break time then this evening must go to iris meeting as Adelmans Peony is doing the program and I have to give a report on the Auction, the Sale, the Internet Sale and the Regional...lucky I have it all down and will get thru my part of the board meeting in 5 min or less.:)
Wed destalking, grand daughter is coming fri while my daughter cleans house I will iris wedding clothes for the bride and groom and clean the traveling hotel out...

D

Yes, I am oohhing...my trouble is quite often that gets me into trouble with the check book.

Hagerstown, MD(Zone 6a)

hee hee Dee, the check book gets me in trouble too -- that's why I love Dave's lots of great people who are as crazy (if not crazier) than me cleaning house (read, gardening) and sharing from the excess or trading for my generally unknown irises.

One question, "How do you iris wedding clothes?" LOL.

Lebanon, OR

iron LOL

D

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

Thanks Mshadow. Sorry you are having such cool nights. We decided not to even grow tomatoes this year. Next year YES. I hope it gets warmer for your little red babies soon.

Irisloveree that is a lot of Iris/ Blisters must be so scarred over at the end that nothing could faze them.I would love to come help(myself that is) LOL

South Hamilton, MA

Thought you sprinkled clothes with iris buds--may the day be full of sunshine.

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

POND lILY

Thumbnail by rebloomnut
Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

BARBARA JEAN??

Thumbnail by rebloomnut
Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

CORAL SUNSET

Thumbnail by rebloomnut
Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

NOID

Thumbnail by rebloomnut
Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

HIT & MISS

Thumbnail by rebloomnut
Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

OUR CHILD BRITCHES LAYING ON MY DESK AMID THE CLUTTER. HE COULD CARE LESS.

Thumbnail by rebloomnut
Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

PENNANT FEVER

Thumbnail by rebloomnut
Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

BREAKERS

Thumbnail by rebloomnut
Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

RAVENS QUOTE

Thumbnail by rebloomnut
Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

ANOTHER NOID

Thumbnail by rebloomnut
Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

THIS WAS SOLD AS PEGGY SUE. NO IDEA WHAT IT REALLY IS.

Thumbnail by rebloomnut
Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

aNOTHER SHOT OF POND LILY

Thumbnail by rebloomnut
Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

ZIGGY

Thumbnail by rebloomnut
Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

I am sorry about your terrible long winter,it's been a strange one for the NE also but not as long as for you.

Happy that you can finally enjoy some iris.GREAT shots :-) !!...love the last NOID .

Houghton Lake, MI(Zone 4b)

Love your iris pictures. Your kitty is so cute! I would be upset about Peggy Sue. When you plant and have to wait for bloom, really look forward to seeing it in person, it finally blooms and it is the wrong iris. Love another NOID too.

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

Thank you both. I love the NOID too. Would love to know what it is. Another misnamed one from Ebay.

Winnsboro, TX

I love the kitty with the black nose and tail and it's coloration is adorable. I can't have cats in the house as I'm allergic to them. But I have an outside cat at the little old man I take care of house. It came up one day and it was eatting the bird seed I put out each day for the birds. The little old man told me to give it a piece of bread. So I did. He didn't want me feeding it any meat so it would be a mouser. Let's just say what he doesn't know doesn't hurt him. Needless to say the cat's eatting as good as he is. LOL

Beautiful pictures of the irises, by all means keep posting so we can drool.
Happy Gardening, Marian

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Love the nose on that cat!

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

Thanks for the comments on my little boy. We love him to pieces. He is a great gopher hunter too and the neighbors have even asked to take him to their place to get them out of the gardens. What a guy. Not many blooms this year as most planted last year and such a bad and long winter. That was the end of it but now the Daylilies are starting. 1st one opened a cple days ago Papaya Parfait.

Love my BIF's
Steph

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.