What, no pictures on this forum?

McGregor, IA(Zone 4b)

No get down and dirty real life - this is my life pictures? I have major clutter problems and NO drive to clean after a lifetime struggling with this issue. (I am 62) There are other things that I would much rather do, like artwork and gardening. Then when I am done with that I am too tired to do any housework. Life is just too short to spend so much time with this endeavor. But my main problem is lack of motivation and boredom. I really would just like to get someone to come in once a week and do the basics and live with the rest. DH is even worse than me, haven't figured out if that is good or bad. At least he is not always on my case about the state of things. I don't need organizing ideas or systems, what I need is to just do it.

This thread has 23 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!