Polish Princess

Port Sanilac, MI

This beauty was a trade last year, we were both first year traders. I'm very pleased with DG and the opportunties for receiving such special flowers.

Thumbnail by kays_camelot
Beaver Falls, PA(Zone 6a)

That's just lovely! I'm Polish on both sides and love the name. Thank for sharing it with all of us here at Dave's,

Linda

Houghton Lake, MI(Zone 4b)

That is very pretty.

Philadelphia, PA(Zone 6b)

Gorgeous shot - thanks for sharing.

I got mine through a trade as well. Was a bit more yellow for me. Can't wait to see if it reblooms or not.

Lawrenceville, GA(Zone 7b)

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing your photos with us!

Maxsmomma, is Polish Princess a rebloomer in zone 6? What a treat that is if indeed it is a rebloomer. I may have to look to add it to my garden!

Linda, who is Grandma to another Max!

Philadelphia, PA(Zone 6b)

Linda - the person I got it from said he had had success with a rebloom; I've got my fingers crossed. Our June has been so un-June like (so far) that I'm not all that hopeful for this year. Great growth on it and the purple on the base of the foliage is nice as well. Have to say that the blooms lasted the longest out of any of my iris that bloomed this year.

Were he here, my Dziadzi would ask me why I'm surprised. ; )

How nice it is to hear that Polish Princess is a successful rebloomer. I have had almost 100% rebloom for the last couple of years on my rebloomers, but you just never know. We will have to see how the summer goes. Hope you do get to see Polish Princess again, and if you do, post a picture for us when she reblooms. Thank you SO much for the feedback about her!

Linda

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.