I am officially done buying for spring

Troy, NY(Zone 5b)

But after June 21st it will be SUMMER.............

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

I was going to say that before I clicked the link... now I don't have to

:)

Troy, NY(Zone 5b)

I need at least one hyrangea and a few more fill ins........patiently waiting for credit card closing dates.

This message was edited Jun 9, 2009 10:31 PM

Sue, RI(Zone 6a)

I like your way of thinking! You've only have 11 more days. :-)

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Glad I wasn't drinking anything!!! LOL

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

lol
I really am done buying this year, I have some seeds I need to get in the ground and still have plants from the swap to get to. This weather is NOT cooperating!

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

i just ordered another jm

Troy, NY(Zone 5b)

I got 4 clematis in the mail today and I bought 2 last night oops

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

where did you get the clems?

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Bill was the jm you ordered the replacement for the one you lost or another one altogether?

Troy, NY(Zone 5b)

I got 4 clems from silver star vinery and found one gallons on sale for $10 at a local nursery. I went to the nursery for Tomato Tone but couldn't pass them up.

The half price David Austins showed up unexpectedly yesterday too.

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

jen - well i felt that i was partially responsible for the loss of the red baron even though i was assured of its hardiness and waited about 10 days before planting (it had not been in sun at the nursery at all) - then we got hit with the few days of high temps and sun - tree could not handle it that fast, really just a perfect storm - anyway davidsans was kind enough to offer to replace it on several occasions so i decided to order another with it to offset some of his loss - he even pulled out a red baron and put it in the sun for me there to "bill proof it" - can't say enough good things about davidsans

i ordered a glowing embers to be shade tree next to the patio where it will be in full sun - name comes from the leaf colors in the fall that will be orange/yellow/red like the glowing embers of a fire - leaf color during summer is light green/yellow with red edging and the branches are red in winter.

thanks bookreader - haven't ordered any from debbie this yet - may order some later this fall

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.