my first

Thomasville, GA(Zone 8a)

I have never grown echinacea before but they are lovely. Will get more next year

Thumbnail by Kamikid
(Clint) Medina, TN(Zone 7b)

It looks good! I hope you don't get as addicted as bad as I am. LOL.

Thomasville, GA(Zone 8a)

I have a 11/2 acre yard that is filled with a lot of plants. I'm very inconsistant in my planting. If there is a space I will put a plant in it. I love the formal yards but that is not mine. These bloom every spring and they can be seen before you get to the driveway.

Thumbnail by Kamikid
Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

Congrats on your first echie bloom. It's sure a pretty one. A beautiful entrance to your drive.

Thomasville, GA(Zone 8a)

Thank you and I get a lot ot drivebys just to see that in the spring. We have lived here 13 years and I think it get better each year. I only have a couple of doneflowers and I would like more but I don't think this is the time of year to get there here. Elaine

Chattanooga, TN(Zone 7b)

looks gorgeous! and familiar - is this out near the pony fields/pinetree?

Thomasville, GA(Zone 8a)

I live off of Summerhill Rd. on Mystic Pines. I'm a county commissioner and if you are familiar with Thomasville, I am off of 84 to Boston and turn left at Sunset Memorial Garden Cemetery. I live about 5 miles from the Polo Grounds and University. Pinetree is one of the boundaries of my district. Elaine

Chattanooga, TN(Zone 7b)

elaine, i am very familiar with t-ville. it's on the way to pavo (our family farms are out there).
belle

edited to add: small world isn't it?

This message was edited Jun 11, 2009 6:20 PM

Thomasville, GA(Zone 8a)

I assumed you were since our beautiful world done in real south Georgia is not a hugh place. We have wonderful shops provided by Main Street, a great hospital and many plantations. But you know all that. Have you been away for a while? Are you related to Paula? who I only know slightly. I looked at your garden site and will follow your construction on it. . I'm on here everyday and several times a day. Have a good evening Elaine

Chattanooga, TN(Zone 7b)

paula is my mother in law.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.