Newest Top Dog supplier

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 2b)

One guess. Who do you think it is? Congratulations. Well deserved. Looking forward to seeing your Top Watchdog Ad. That is a great system BTW.

Love
Ginny

Raleigh, NC

??????

Hagerstown, MD(Zone 6a)

Must be Denise @ Snowpeak!

Lebanon, OR

Thank you one and all. As you, the customer and the members of DG have put me there.

D

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Congrats, Dee!!

Tomah, WI

Congratulations, Dee! You are the best!

Becky

Gainesville, TX

well deserved!!!!

Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

Dee, since I first met you at our farmers market back in the 90's, you have really grown your business. My heartiest congratulations to you, you have worked hard and earned it!

Robertsville, MO(Zone 5b)

CLAP CLAP CLAP !!!!!!!!

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Congratulations, Dee. Can someone direct me to the place where this poll was taken?

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

It's determined by the amount of positive feedback she got on Garden Watchdog. If you go to her page on Garden Watchdog you will see it. What I was wondering is if there is anywhere you can see the list of businesses that are the top five in each category? I know you can see the top 30 overall.

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Beats me. Congratulations again, Dee. You deserve it. Your help to those of us on line is really valuable and your irises are great as well.

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

I figured it out. You go to Garden Watchdog, do advanced search, 'specializing in plants: modern iris', then search by rating.

Dee's in good company Schreiner's, Cooleys, Superstition, and Malevil. Of all Dee has the most positive ratings!

Raleigh, NC

Congrats Lady! well deserved!

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Yes, indeed. Good service pays.

St Joseph, IL(Zone 5b)

CONGRATULATIONS AND WELL DESERVED. BRAVO!!

Houghton Lake, MI(Zone 4b)

Dee, you are one of the best! It amazes me how great you are at multi-tasking, and how you get so much done. I really think you deserve to be a Top Dog supplier. This reminded me that I need to add my feedback. Will do it first thing tomorrow, since I am "at work" right now. Congratulations!

Shadow

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

What a thrill for you. Great job Dee/ Congratulations.

Lebanon, OR

Thank you all, as I said you put me there.

D

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.