Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: OUR BROMELIADS INTO 2015.. , 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: OUR BROMELIADS INTO 2015..

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of  OUR BROMELIADS INTO 2015..
ctmorris wrote:
Hi everyone and a very Happy New Year. Everything's back to normal here now with the boys home from their holiday with Uncle John. They went to the movies and squid fishing and shopping and had great fun just being there I think. They had their first New Year's Eve party and stayed up til 1am. I stayed up this year to wish them Happy new year and then I was in bed. I haven't been up at that time for many years. I didn't get anything done while they were away, just relaxed and ate all the left-overs. I've got 3 grandkid's birthdays soon. 17th, 20th, and 21st. Cameren and Micheal's girl, Giaan will be eleven on the 17th and 20th so for one day I will have 3 grandkids who are 11 then Branden will turn 12 on the 21st. I've told the boys that they can have garlic prawns for their birthdays this year. They really enjoyed them for Christmas and I have never had such an easy meal to prepare. I still haven't run the wire across the shadehouse to hang the shade cloth up properly, but it's doing the job so I'm not too worried about it. I'm a little bit scared to get up on the ladder as i don't want to fall. My coccyx is still sore from the last fall I had. We took all the decorations down today so they're all packed away for another year. I think a new tree might be in order though. Might have a look and see if they have any left in the shops now, they might be a bit cheaper. We used to always have a few branches off a real tree for years but with carpet they were always messy things. I don't have any carpet in my house now so really have no excuse not to use a real tree. They smell lovely too. Well I think it's about time to have my shower so will say goodnight. Nev I haven't been talking in the tearoom but just happened to notice that Dianne was in there. A pic of the boys with their garlic prawns. lol