Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS IN SUMMER ..2014, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: BROMELIADS IN SUMMER ..2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS IN SUMMER ..2014
ctmorris wrote:
Hi everyone. I hope everyone has enjoyed their Christmas as much as I have. Our garlic prawns were the biggest hit of all. Half an hour to prepare and two happy little boys. There were still some left over for Bianca and the boys to have with their tea. John doesn't eat any fish or shellfish. John and the boys have left now and I've tidied up and just taking it easy for now. He brought me up some pots full to overflowing of broms so I will have to deal with them soon. I also got a mini hot house which I think will be great for putting my foam boxes of pups in to root. Just have to find the right place to put it now. Nev so glad that you're back into repotting and that everything is fine with your hand. I wonder how Dianne is going? Lots of lovely pics but can't say I would like to find that carpet snake in my yard. Just looks like any other snake to me and I would be on top of the fence or anywhere else I could get off the ground. Ohhhh they do scare me. Well it has been absolutely superb weather here. I think that the warmest it got was 30C Christmas day. Must go and do some work. Hope everyone is well and I'll catch up again. Colleen