Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Mid-South Gardening: December: Tis the season! , 1 by slcdms

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright slcdms

In reply to: December: Tis the season!

Forum: Mid-South Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of December:  Tis the season!
slcdms wrote:
I'm with you Elaine, ready for a collapse day! I am home and Jerry is down the hill at his Moms for his 2 days off. I will be cooking for the 3 of us tomorrow, if Cayla thinks she is up to it we are all going to Amanda's Sat. If not we will get together New Year's Day. We will decide for sure before Santa comes tomorrow night !!!!!
Jerry has to work this Friday, but will have the next one off. They are making them use a vacation day for that Friday since their vacation days refill on the 1st of Jan

Charlotte, I surely hope you have landed safely. I agree about the crime. Ben bought himself and Amanda a glock. Amanda has to learn how to use hers, in the meantime she is keeping the gun locked up in one room and the ammo in another for safety sake !!
When we were in Nashville last Sunday, we left the hospital to get Jana and Eli into the hotel room. There were lots of blue light going and when we got back there was a whole line of cop cars on both sides of the street at the main entrance and the ER entrance. Jerry had to sleep in the waiting room that night as only 1 can stay in ICU after 9pm. He heard on the news that a young boy, I think he said 16 had robbed a store and then barracaided himself in a bathroom on the same street as the hospital, he had shot a cop and the swat team went in and killed him.
Jerry also had to throw away his pocket knife to get through the security when we first got there at the ER. They would not even hold it for him, told him he would have to take it back to the car. He just tossed it rather than walk all the way back to the car. It was just a cheap one, not one of his Case knives.
Bryan put up the tree yesterday and Eli was loving it, he was playing on his sprout tablet sitting by it. We also had to watch him me kept trying to get into the branches.