Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Be of Good Cheer December 2014, 1 by HollyAnnS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright HollyAnnS

In reply to: Be of Good Cheer December 2014

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Be of Good Cheer  December 2014
HollyAnnS wrote:
Here are the Amaryllis gifts I put together yesterday. I have them all lined up on the stairs to keep them out of the way till Christmas. Pretty much all the containers were picked up used or at very discounted prices. So 1st level is a used metal stand and terra cotta pot. I picked the stand (painted a pretty ugly gold) and well used pot at the Garden Club fund raising holiday luncheon, it didn't sell so I got it free. Ric gave it a coat of black paint and I know my friend (a lover of all second hand stores and wrought iron) will love it.
Basket and glass holder on the second level came from Salvation Army Store, the 2 vases on the 1st & 2nd level came from AC Moore (1/2 price). The basket on the 3rd level from Michaels (1/2 price) has 2 Ams in it and Anchor Hocking Jars with lids (70% off) to hold the ams. The 4th level wire basket from Homegoods with an Anchor Hocking jar. Then the Black utensil holder also from Homegoods and the glass jar (Salvation Army).
I tucked some 1/2 price netting into the spaces between the jars and the baskets.
All the pretty Ams came from Critters Co-op, so I have a bevy of lovely gifts at bargain prices.