Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Mid-South Gardening: December: Tis the season! , 1 by marsue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright marsue

Subject: December: Tis the season!

Forum: Mid-South Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of December:  Tis the season!
marsue wrote:
I don't know how I managed to get appointed the "changer of the thread" but it seems to have fallen to me to do it. I will not be insulted if anyone else wants to do it. Please feel free. :D In the meantime, here is the new thread for December:

I will post this photo of the ceramic Christmas Tree which belonged to my mother. It is a now a cherished heirloom and I display it every year during the Christmas season.
this photo is from last year.

What are some of your favorite Christmas memories? I remember the yummy divinity my mother always made just before Christmas. It was the only time of year that she made divinity. I remember the fun of decorating our fresh Christmas tree, playing Christmas music on the record player and drinking cocoa and eating fresh-baked cookies after the tree was completely decorated. So many pleasant memories for me! I had a truly delightful childhood. We were not rich, by any means, but there was lots of love to go around.