Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS IN SUMMER ..2014, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: BROMELIADS IN SUMMER ..2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS IN SUMMER ..2014
ctmorris wrote:
Hi everyone. Thanks Nev for your kind words re the boys. Some days I think that I've bitten off more than I can chew but then they make me a cuppa or just give me a hug and say I love you Gran and everything's right with the world. The lesson at the moment is about "if you haven't got enough money, then you'll have to save a bit more". Branden doesn't like that because he wants a new DS but he's been told that he can't have it unless he has the money. No Borrowing. So he has decided to sell his old DS and some games. I have taken pics of it and the games and put it up on Riverland Buy and Sell so hopefully he has some takers. Nev I was just out watering the SH and happened to see how the Mr O'dean plants are coming along and [you're not going to believe this] one has some variegation on it. Will keep an eye on it and see what it does. About bad owners. The poor dog that used to live over the back jumped our fence, took the old duck and ripped it to threads and then come back over the fence and killed all the chooks in one of the pens. I couldn't get any sense out of his drug addled brain so I rang the dogcatcher. He told him that he had to exercise her and you know how he did that? Got on his motorbike no shoes no helmet and let the dog chase him up and down the back lane, then when he turned into his yard the dog was off down the road. She killed the next door neighbour's chooks and the schools chooks as well and that only what I heard about. I finally heard that the poor dog had been put down for chasing horses. I know which one should have been put down. Anyway, hope everyone has a great day. Colleen