Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS IN SUMMER ..2014, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: BROMELIADS IN SUMMER ..2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS IN SUMMER ..2014
ctmorris wrote:
Hi everyone. Very hot here at the moment, no rain in sight but thunderstorms are predicted. Have just read back through the post and OMG Nev you certainly did a good job on your hand. When will the pins be able to come out, 6 weeks? I can now understand why you were having trouble typing. Do hope it mends well and quickly. The boys have been with me 10 years today. We had a lovely T-Bone, potato in it's jacket and salad for tea. The boys were quite solemn today, I think Branden was thinking mostly about his Mum. So while we were having tea we had a good chat about everything and they seem to be more settled now. They rang Uncle John and thanked him for bringing them to Gran and Branden actually said for " rescuing him" It's a sad world sometimes when it comes to innocent little kids. Well it's bed time for the boys so had better make sure that everything goes right so that they get a good night's sleep. Have a great night everyone. Colleen this one is Neo chlorastricta