Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads For Novices and Addicts - October 2014, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: Bromeliads For Novices and Addicts - October 2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Bromeliads For Novices and Addicts - October 2014
ctmorris wrote:
Hi everyone. We're getting a light sprinkle of rain at the moment and it's a lovely 25C. Great weather for the ducks and me. The boys have a student free day today so we took another lot of empties to the recycle place. Not many to go now. $62.50. so far. They've already got Uncle John's present. a motor cycle piston made into a clock. It's blue the same colour as his motor bike. He's very hard to buy anything for so I hope he likes it. I have awful trouble buying presents as anything that is in my price range they have already just gone out and bought it. The last few years I've just given them money, but I really don't like doing that, it seems so impersonal. Will have to start racking my brain in next few weeks. My other son Micheal just want me to make him a boiled fruit cake with pineapple in it. That's easy isn't it? I can't believe that the shops have decorations up already. Why do they do that? Dianne, goodness me, did you try to out do Nev. I do hope you both heal quickly. It's so frustrating not to be able to do what we want to. I know when i did my back I couldn't even stand up for long and you can't do much in the garden sitting down for long. Well I'm going to see what else i can do outside. Have a great day everyone. Colleen