Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads For Novices and Addicts - October 2014, 1 by dalfyre

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright dalfyre

In reply to: Bromeliads For Novices and Addicts - October 2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Bromeliads For Novices and Addicts - October 2014
dalfyre wrote:
as far as results go Sugar got nowhere - but we had a nice time, the weather was lovely & it meant we were done early & came home to do other things.

I have mowed the back lawn & weeded the lower terrace garden.
My lilies are looking good :)

Nev - those flowers are very pretty, looked at close up they are striking colours.
Hope the pain in your hand eases up soon.
Physio can stir things up but a necessary evil to make sure everything heals properly.

Trish - I really like the Neo Cracker Jack. The others are nice & that desert rose garden looks so tidy - I would love to have an area like that although the pots would have to hold something frost hardy for our weather.
Love that cute wee face peering out from the broms... my cutie is asleep on the couch next to me. She supervised me mowing the lawn so is worn out poor dear ;)

Jean - so glad someone who appreciates your broms has them now.
It is great that you will be able to see them.

Tomorrow is a smaller show - so we get a sleep in as it has a late start - 9am.
It is only two groups, the Non-Sporting & Utility groups.
Dalmatians are in Non-Sporting, along with poodles, Bulldogs, French Bulldogs & Great Danes among others.
Utility is the Dobermans,(should the plural of that be Dobermen???) Huskies, Boxers & Mastiff types etc.

Cheers - Teresa