Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads For Novices and Addicts - October 2014, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: Bromeliads For Novices and Addicts - October 2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Bromeliads For Novices and Addicts - October 2014
ctmorris wrote:
Good morning everyone. Nev I hope your hand and fingers are on the mend and they're not hurting too much. I'm sure that you have been cheered up no end by the well wishes from all of us and the beautiful seedlings above especially Dunmore Ruby f2. That's a beauty. I had to laugh at the coffee and tea drinking pups and the apple eating Molly. My son's dog, Sage, loved oranges and if you were peeling one she would be there sitting in front of you drooling. I've never known a dog to like oranges before. Jean, you sound as though you're settling in well. I take it your old place hasn't sold as yet? It must be strange for you not to have a big garden to tend to but enjoy the rest now. Brian thank you for your comment. I have had some lovely flowers this year. One particular one that caught my eye , bright orange bracts with deep purple flowers. It was quite striking. Will put a pic up if I can find it. For the life of me I can't remember the name offhand. I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Colleen