Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads For Novices and Addicts - October 2014, 1 by works4me

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright works4me

In reply to: Bromeliads For Novices and Addicts - October 2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads For Novices and Addicts - October 2014
works4me wrote:
Hello everyone

Sorry I have been AWOL. I have been trying to catch up with my cataloguing and photo naming and filing, I let it get so far behind that I can’t remember the names of some of them. Still a ways to go but I’m so thoroughly sick of doing it and vowing never to let it get that way again.

Colleen, garlic prawns for Xmas lunch sounds good to me.

Trish … sticky-date pudding with homemade caramel sauce, yum. Looks like Lexi is enjoying her morning coffee. I always save our Rebel the last ¼ of my cup of tea in the morning, which he has after his piece of toast. He watches every sip I take to make sure he doesn’t miss out. Molly prefers coffee but doesn’t get it very often and just the tiniest bit when she does. She loves apple too and gets so excited when she smells one and carries on until she gets some.

Nev, so sorry to hear about your accident, I wondered if you might have been crook. One thing for sure, you don’t do things by halves. You don’t say which hand but either way, it must be very difficult to do anything at the moment and SO painful as well. I hope by now it’s feeling a little better. Sad about the pot of soup as well, LOL. Seriously Nev, it sounds terrible and I can only imagine how you must be feeling ... get well soon.

Hi to Jean, Teresa, Brian and Dianne.

I took some new photos today of some of your seedlings Nev, hope these make you feel a little better.

Pic 1 – Neo concentrica x (Charm x Cracker Jack)
Pic 2 – neo George’s Prince x Orchid
Pic 3 – neo Prince of Darkness x Sparkling Burgundy
Pic 4 – neo Princeps Rainbow x Purple Star
Pic 5 – neo Dunmore Ruby f2