Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads For Novices and Addicts - October 2014, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: Bromeliads For Novices and Addicts - October 2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Bromeliads For Novices and Addicts - October 2014
ctmorris wrote:
Oh my goodness Nev, you have been in the wars. I hope your poor hand and fingers are now healing well and not giving you too much pain. Trish I too have been selling some of my broms. I need to get another piece of shade cloth over the back area of the SH so that I can put them back up on the Reo. They look very nice up there but it also gives me more room on the floor. I need about 10-12 metres so looking at $100. or more. Money's always tight around here so every little bit extra helps. It's a lot of work though getting everything ready for a sale. It usually takes me about a week. You and hubby are most welcome to join us for Xmas lunch and bring the girls too they would love our lake and Ben would love their company. lol. We've had some storms here too. Lots of thunder and magnificent lightning but only a few spots of rain. We really need that wet stuff otherwise my water bill will be as high as last year. Teresa the Bil Nutans is a very forgiving plant so your friend will have a lovely plant again soon. The weasel has really weaselled into your hearts [and bed] by the sounds of it. They are part of the family though aren't they. The cats always sleep on my bed but Ben usually prefers to stay on guard in the lounge area. I think he's just making sure that no stray cats come in the cat door and pinch the food. The boys are having a sleep in the this morning. Not a peep out of them as yet. All that swimming I suspect. Nice and quiet here at the moment though. Well must go and see what i can get up to for today. Keep well and Nev please look after yourself. Colleen