Greenhouse: Time To Haul The Plants, 1 by MaypopLaurel

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MaypopLaurel

In reply to: Time To Haul The Plants

Forum: Greenhouse

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Time To Haul The Plants
MaypopLaurel wrote:
I sold my Miami house this past June. You folks don't know what you're not missing what with annual palm "cleaning", croton, shefflera and hibiscus hacking and having to lay top soil over a sandy base of horrible St. Augustine grass. This is all a costly job for pros. Then there is the cost of weekly, year around lawn service, the things that sprout in gutters, planters and driveway cracks and grow like crazy and the work of keeping your neighbor's landscape on their side of the lot line. Really, I'd rather have a less intense yard experience.

Anna, a few photos, as requested, taken today and other seasons. I'm sure you will especially enjoy your glass space in WI. We are currently having deck work done in preparation for pressure washing and painting. 1.&2. Entrance from motor court (we are bermed into the side of a hill). 3. current view of front. 4. Living room interior which is at deck level in previous view. 5. Family room. Solarium is small and through the French doors on the left. It's heated but there is a damper and the doors can be closed to drop temperatures at night for plants that require cool nights to bloom.