Photo by Melody

Mid-South Gardening: OCTOBER time for 'mums and pumpkins!, 1 by cperdue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright cperdue

In reply to: OCTOBER time for 'mums and pumpkins!

Forum: Mid-South Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of OCTOBER     time for 'mums and pumpkins!
cperdue wrote:
Sandra I can't believe they are sending her home that afternoon after a 4 hour surgery!!! They just don't keep people over night anymore!!! They did keep me overnight for my thyroid surgery. But it was because bleeding is a possible complication and they required me to be there for so many hours. I actually wasn't allowed to go home until after over in the afternoon the next day. Then for her to have to go back to the doctor the next day for her checkup!!

Genna I usually always keep those hanging lanterns. There have been a lot of people that have used them for weddings. I sell a combination of old and new. I have a really big shipment of accessory stuff that will be in next week. I sell a lot of that kind of stuff. Then from another company I have a big shipment of Christmas stuff coming in. I need to get it all out and set up before Nov 8 when we have our big open house. I actually have something coming for sell that sounds sort of similar to what Leigh is going to make. Mine is just a slab of wood that is 6 3/4" wide by 6 deep. It can be used a pedestal to sit things on or as a candle holder. Sounds like he plans to cut an indention for the candles to sit in. Mine will retail for 7.50. Here is a photo.