Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads For Novices and Addicts - October 2014, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: Bromeliads For Novices and Addicts - October 2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of Bromeliads For Novices and Addicts - October 2014
77sunset wrote:
Hello everyone. Its foggy here this morning after a warm day yesterday. I am just getting ready for shopping day today so will be quick.
I did watch the lunar eclipse. I thought .I may have missed it as there was some cloud rolling in late in the afternoon, but all was clear at night.

I brought a few roses back from the house to put out the front of the unit. I also brought 4 more broms over as well. I am going to have to be firm with myself as there is no enough room to keep doing this...lol

I hung the few tills I have on some wire and hope they survive the cold here in winter.
That goes for all the broms as it gets a lot colder down in this valley and there is not as much shelter as they had before.
I did get a few pics yesterday so will add them and then move myself.
Its a rush today because I have to get to the courthouse to pay yet another bill. This time its for probate of hubbys will. Its been an endless stream of bills for everything. Everyone wants to charge a fee for something that takes a few minutes to do.
Hope all are feeling better and I love all the brom pics.

I cannot find the name for the till thats flowering. I will have to check back at the house. The others are all looking good.

pic 1...the flower on the till. The plant is actually above the flower, not the one you see under it. Not a good shot, I know.

pic 2..the tills hanging behind a few vrieseas.

pic 3...till rodrigueziana , now sitting among the vrieseas.

pic 4..till uticulata giant, also sitting with the vrieseas.

pic 4 .. till capitata x flabellata.. sitting in the tree fern piece on the wire.

Jean.