Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Bromeliads For Novices and Addicts - October 2014, 1 by dalfyre

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright dalfyre

In reply to: Bromeliads For Novices and Addicts - October 2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Bromeliads For Novices and Addicts - October 2014
dalfyre wrote:
well done Brian... it worked perfectly :)

there are still a few members on dial up so long threads do get a bit hard to view.

I think on average there is one new one a month...

hope everyone else is following straight on from the previous thread -

Trish - hubby is restoring his Auster to fly... it had a little accident in 1965 & hasn't been in one piece since.
Actually we bought a second Auster to strip for parts, she was flying till a couple of years ago & then had an oops moment lost power approaching the landing strip, pilot did a go around but didn't quite get over the trees & crunch the plane stopped & slid down the trunk of a tree & came to rest nose first on a big rock... only boulder in the forest otherwise she would have been an easy fix.

Shirley - I never noticed the preferences until someone else mentioned it - glad it helped.

and to both of you - some lovely broms pictured, you know I am a sucker for the spotty ones but I do like stripes as well.