Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Look at me....Look at me....Look at me, 1 by

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright

In reply to: Look at me....Look at me....Look at me

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Look at me....Look at me....Look at me
wrote:
They smell so good ...I think I still have all of the Butterfly bushes, love them.Yes this does get pretty rampant without a trim every little while, it does provide a bit of protection from the wind and sun for other plants.
It has turned into a beautiful day here.
Many years ago I had the coloured cestrums in my one of my gardens.

I was trying to remember all the plants and trees I have grown over the years ...wow it's quite a list LOL. Like most of us.

Of course that was before my Brug obsession.
...that triffid pink jasmine is driving me spare ! Amazing what an innocent little thing can turn into.

The Orchid trees line a street in Penrith so they can put up with the cold. I have seen them up in the lower Blue Mountains too. I sprouted quite a few seeds from you cestrum but they went to the garden in the sky in the really wet Winter. I think they might not like clay.

In my Woronora Garden Pittosporum undulatum grew wild up the rocky mountainside ...it was beautiful if a little strong because there were so many.

I hope everyone is enjoying their day ...it's been so nice here ...yes I know that heat won't be far away so enjoy what we have now.

chrissy