Photo by Melody
Announcements
The ability to post new threads and comments is currently off-line. We are working to restore this feature.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Look at me....Look at me....Look at me, 1 by MyaMya

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MyaMya

In reply to: Look at me....Look at me....Look at me

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Look at me....Look at me....Look at me
MyaMya wrote:
I vowed I would not buy any more Adenium seeds from Thailand, after I had sowed 100 about 3 years ago and they all turned out pink, not a yellow in sight. I have no will power so this time I have bought a selection of seeds from all over Thailand and Vietnam and they have started to germinate. I decided that because I had such a huge quantity (over 400 couldn't resist) I would use jiffy pellets ,then cover the tray with glad wrap and presto after just 3 days some are already sprouting. I have them tucked away in our shed which gets to about 30ºC in the height of the day so this I think replicated our humid Island summer conditions. With 400 seeds surely I should get some really good colours. The golf ball is to keep the glad wrap off the new seedlings just emerging, I just wanted to keep little one warm till the leaves are fully opened.

I haven't sowed my hooker lips.... pyschotria elata... see cover photo cause I ran out of jiffy pellets but have some more ( of cause) coming next week