Photo by Melody

Mid-South Gardening: July: time for the red, white and blue!!, 1 by cperdue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright cperdue

In reply to: July: time for the red, white and blue!!

Forum: Mid-South Gardening

<<< Previous photoNext photo >>>
Photo of July:  time for the red, white and blue!!
cperdue wrote:
What a day Sandra! I do lock my car every time I get out!! You have to remember I live in LR. I haven't locked my keys in my car recently but I've done it plenty times in the past! The SUV I have now want let you lock the car with the keys inside and it also makes a terrible noise if you try to do it. I discovered that when I thought I had lost my keys somewhere and came home and got my extra set. When I tried to lock it all kind of noise started going off! I discovered my keys had actually fallen out of my purse in the back of the car. Worst experience locking my keys in the car was in Mt Home several hours from Little Rock. I was calling on a bank and I didn't want to take my purse in. I had and still have a snap apart key ring. I snapped it apart and threw (I thought) my house keys on the floor board. As the door was shutting I realized I had actually thrown my car keys on the floor board and had my house keys in my hand! That one I had to call a lock smith to get open! The police tried to get it open for me but they couldn't do it. I have many more stories! Don't know why I was so bad about locking my keys in the car for a while.

Thought I would show a few pictures of some things blooming. I have hydrangeas that bloom in different times during the summer. The pee gees are just now in full bloom. I took this picture a little before peak but never got around to posting it. My containers have done well this year.