Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES AND ADDICTS - JULY 2014, 1 by ctmorris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES AND ADDICTS - JULY 2014

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of BROMELIADS FOR NOVICES AND ADDICTS - JULY 2014
ctmorris wrote:
Hi everyone. Yep been AWOL again. Just so much going on around here. Great to see you popping in Jean. Teresa I do hope that you're feeling better. It's not good when we're under the weather. I hope you find the job of your dreams soon. As Nev said, It's not good working where you're not happy. I loved my job cleaning at the hospital. All different jobs there, In the kitchen, on the wards, in the offices, the nursing home and the age care facilities as well. It was never boring and I loved it. I potted up all the broms that I had sitting in the lawn cuttings. Some didn't have roots but I wasn't taking any chances of them rotting. Nev I'll blame you for that. lol I will put some more in but I think I might wait for it to warm up a bit so they don't sit for so long in the cuttings. The first lot I did took only about 8 days If I remember correctly but these took 8 weeks and then some didn't root. Everything is still looking good despite the cold. It's overcast outside now so might get a bit of rain. Well, must go. Still things to do. boys are in bed. Take care everyone. Colleen